The Appraisal Buzz Newsletter is a weekly newsletter that features articles related to hot topics in the industry. We accept a wide variety of writing styles including opinion pieces, “how-to” guides, interviews, essays, and much more.
These articles should offer readers clear takeaways and practical tips about topics in appraising and business. Some articles written in the past include:
- The Role of the Appraiser in Modernization: An interview with Andrew Bough
- Apps for Appraisers: A list of useful apps that appraisers should download
- My Bifurcated Opinion: Joan Trice’s opinion on the bifurcated appraisal
Topics also include: Regulations, compliance requirements, new technology, changing laws, growing businesses, marketing techniques, sales strategies, client satisfaction, upcoming events, and personal opinions. These are just a few, please feel free to propose a completely different topic!
- 2-3 title options
- 300-700 words (depending on article style)
- Idea for feature image
- high resolution photo of author
- brief biography of author
The deadline of the article will be one week after the proposal has been approved.
It will be published on appraisalbuzz.com and sent to over 70,000 professionals and companies within the following two months.
We do not publish press releases and we do not pay contributors. If interested, contact the editor, Irimar Waters, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your topic proposals, a few sentences about yourself, and your LinkedIn URL. We hope to work with you soon!